We power flush .. Power-flush explained?
Did You know corrosion within central heating systems accounts for almost 90% of all system/boiler failures. Rust occurs in all central heating systems producing a (iron oxide) sludge causing the following problems:
* Dirty black or brown water present when bleeding radiators confirms system corrosion.
* Radiators cold at bottom due to sludge.
* Radiators cold all over due to blocked valves and pipes.
* Irritating boiler noise from sludge, a possible warning sign of imminent costly problems.
* Boiler cutting out and no circulation due to blocked pump or pipe-work.
* Radiators cold at top and need bleeding due to gases, a by product of rusting.
Benefits of a power-flush:
* Efficient central heating and hot water
* Optimum working hot radiators and hot water
* Lower fuel bills
* Corrosion protected central heating
* Scale protected system
* Peace of mind
* Central heating system cleaned as thoroughly as possible
The power-flushing process:
Power-flushing is the process by which central heating systems are forcibly cleansed using water and chemicals at high velocity, but low pressure, so that no physical damage is caused to the system. A power-flushing machine replaces your heating pump or radiator and your system is drained down and filled with fresh water and heavy duty cleansing chemicals. Each radiator is then cleansed individually until they are clean and all sludge is removed. Once every radiator has been treated and the water is running clear inhibitor and anti-freeze is then added to your system to stop any further corrosion.
The MagnaCleanse process:
Power-flushing is very effective, We use the MagnaCleanse rapid-flush filter along with the vibraclean (the MagnaCleanse process). Removes ALL black iron oxide contamination in ONE pass. This process is up to three times faster than a standard power-flush with a water saving of up to 90%
We use the vibraclean as part of the MagnaCleanse process which agitates the debris in radiators and removes more sludge in 20 seconds than in 30 minutes using a rubber hammer. Systems can effectively be flushed in 2-4 hours!
To keep your system clean and running economically, this process should be carried out every 5 years. Call us now for the best power-flushing prices guaranteed. We aim to beat any competitors quote, so call now!